Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Link:clevelandseniors.com Profiles


Good afternoon:
In putting up a new Facebook Post about former Cleveland Plain Dealer Sports Cartoonist Dick Dugan, I came to a site I have frequented for years..clevelandseniors.com. The site is mainly a clearinghouse of information for and about the Senior Citizen lifestyle, but I have to say my favorite part of the site is the "Senior Profiles", which are long-form articles, amply illustrated..Interviewing interesting older Cleveland area folks..some more famous than others, but many of them are TV and Radio people that made a name in Cleveland and have very good stories to tell..Here's a link to the profile page:



I also want to thank clevelandseniors.com for the use of some pictures over the years for Cleveland Classic Media..Is very much appreciated..

No comments:

Post a Comment